Jul 13, 2015

Lavender Sugar





The second outfit I received from Dresslink is this pretty lavender colored dress and this cute triangle  necklace. This dress is definitely my style -- it is minimalistic, chic, and goes well with anything you layer on top of it. On an average day, I would probably like to pair it with a blazer or cardigan but for this review I wanted to show you the full dress. If any of you were interested in purchasing this dress, I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm really not a big fan of tight skin hugging clothes, so this dress totally worked for me.

Lisa ♥

Outfit Detail
Necklace | Dresslink 
Dress | Dresslink
Shoes | Charlotte Russe


*This post contains sponsored links to items from Dresslink.com. All thoughts and comments about the clothing are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment