Jul 11, 2015

Flowers Everywhere





Ah, summer...just this past month I have gone to a Kelly Clarkson concert, the State Fair, and have eaten a lot of sweet watermelon (Yum!). I've seriously loved every moment of it. I've also been putting all of my summer clothes to great use, which pretty much means I'm wearing shorts and dresses all day, every day!

So this is one of the first items that Dresslink sent me to review. It is a floral dress that looks like a top and a skirt (A+ for convenience, amiright?). I really like the material of this dress. They called it chiffon, but I don't think it is. It feels more like a lightweight nylon fabric that doesn't cling to your body like most clothes do in the summer. I really enjoyed wearing it for this photo shoot and will find other ways to style it for the summer! Possibly throw a light blazer over it? If you guys have any suggestions, I would love the advice!

Lisa ♥

Outfit Details
Dress | Dresslink
Sandals | Aerosoles
Hat | Target

*This post contains sponsored links to items from Dresslink.com. All thoughts and comments about the clothing are my own.

1 comment:

  1. loving the floral skirt! really bright and lovely <3

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete