Jan 7, 2015

Son's Gonna Rise




We've been having one of the coldest winters in California! I know it's probably nothing compared to the east coast, but this Cali girl is shivering nonetheless! I thought it was the perfect time for me to pull out this jacket I got last year. I paired it with a simple gray t-shirt, faded black jeans, and my cut-out boots.

Ever heard of Citizen Cope? That song was my inspiration for this blog post title. I'm hoping the sun will rise very soon, but until then, I will be bundled up on my couch watching Friends on Netflix.

Where to find my outfit: Jacket & Boots | Forever 21, Jeans | American Eagle Outfitters

5 comments:

  1. Looove your mixed media jacket! Great boots too - those cutouts are awesome :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Enter to win a FREE pair of glasses from Polette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots would definitely fit in my daily rotation…wishing you sunshine, Wisconisin is like -20 or something crazy..it's fine..i will just be a hermit AGAIN this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- I love Citizen Cope and that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the title to your post! He's so talented and definitely one of my favorite musicians of all time. I love your black and green jacket! Definitely perfect for those dreary days. It's been so cold here on the east coast, it's terrible! Can't wait for the warm weather to return! Keep in touch ;)

    <3

    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete