Jan 1, 2015

Favorite Products of 2014

HAPPY NEW YEARS! 
Like most bloggers, I wanted to recap on my year and show you some of my favorite products of 2014. I had one of the most amazing years. I got to see so many artists and bands that I had been wanting to see my entire life. I saw the Local Natives, Justin Timberlake, Fitz and the Tantrum, Jimmy Eat World, Foster the People, Band of Horses, and so many more. I got to attend my first Bridge School Benefit and BFD 2014 which was really exciting. Looking back at it, I honestly can't believe I fit all of these shows all into one year. As for my professional life, I was able to work for a great cause and gotten opportunities with people that I never would have imagined working with. It took away from my blogging time, but it was the little break I needed to find myself after graduating from university. I'm so ready to see what 2015 brings!

Now I want to share the products that I loved in 2014:




Favorite Products of 2014


1. I was having trouble finding a lotion that didn't leave my skin oily and irritated. This lotion did the trick for me. It is the perfect base for my makeup, as well.

2. These matte lippies are AMAZING. It's truly matte, moisturizing, and the color selections are incredible. My all time favorites are Antwerp, Instanbul, and San Paulo.

3. I was really hesitant about this, but after using this a couple of times I did notice that it lasted days longer than my usual nail polish. It definitely does NOT last 2 weeks like advertised, but I got about 10 days out of it, which is pretty awesome for a 8 dollar nail polish.

4. I had a skin allergy this year and I could not figure out what it was until last month! It turned out to be the laundry detergent I was using. I had to stop using that certain laundry detergent and rubbed my skin with Cetaphil lotion every night. It got my skin back to good health real quick.

5. Lastly, my beloved mascara. This thing does NOT budge, which is exactly what I needed. Mascara usually just melts off of my eyelids, but this does not. If you're just looking for an awesome mascara, this is the one. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try some of these products!
    Happy New Year :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been obsessed with those NYX lippies for YEARS! I've gone through so many tubes by now. I've been hesitant to try gel polishes because I feel like it's probably hard to remove. Is it?

    Also on the market for a new mascara! Will have to check out the cannonball!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete