Dec 11, 2014

Trend Alert: Dainty Necklaces


On my latest shopping excursion, I found some very cute and affordable dainty necklaces at Forever 21. Yes, I have developed an obsession with intricate necklaces. I am one to admit that the quality of F21 jewelry isn't always great, but I think I found some winners. I got two necklaces with different types of stone/crystal pendants and one gold necklace with a moon pendant and a rectangular stick. I really love them all and the quality is spectacular. I like to wear these over plain t-shirts and boyfriend jeans. It adds a unique touch to a simple outfit.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty necklaces. :)
    Love the styling that you included in the text post.
    -Rupsha
    Lovesicklilac
    Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I need to check out Forever 21's jewelry!! These are lovely <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete