Dec 14, 2014

Anjolee Classic Four Prong Diamond Studs Review



Hi everybody, I was contacted by Anjolee: The Art of Jewelry company to review this beautiful pair of diamond studs with my readers. According to their website, Anjolee "was founded in 1977 as a high-end jewelry manufacturer. The company originally started selling its products to wholesalers and retail stores and quickly gained recognition as the leading manufacturer of high-end diamond jewelry. Anjolee’s product line has expanded throughout the years and includes an extensive collection of bridal jewelry, rings, diamond bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and pendants" (Anjolee).

My Anjolee Experience 



This is my second experience working with Anjolee's website. They offer jewelry that you can customize to your own preference. They have diamond necklaces, diamond earrings, and a diamond anniversary ring assortment, and so much more. It was really fun to be in control of your own jewelry. I was able to choose what type of metal I wanted (gold, white gold, or platinum), how many carats, and other various details about the piece I chose. I love how Anjolee made the process very easy and fun! I love being able to customize every small detail to my liking.

The Product





The earrings are gorgeous and just the right size for my ears. The jewelry was packed in a sturdy and beautiful wooden box with the Anjolee logo on the front. The coolest part about the box is that it lights up when you open it. It creates a beautiful romantic light when you present it to your loved ones. These would be a perfect gift for anybody looking for a special gift for their loved ones during this holiday season. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are beautiful earrings! Definitely a gift that would pack a wow factor <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete