Aug 7, 2014

White Trend 2014

Whites & Neutrals



Monki white cocktail dress, $13 / Witchery pink skirt, $93 / Michael michael kors handbag / Imm Living white necklace stand / White tea cup, $27


Hi loves! It's been so long, but I've been working with my brother to revamp my blog. I'm super excited for the changes to come.


There's been something that I've been wanting to blog about alllll summer. If you follow me on Instagram (@thelovelymemoir), you've probably already seen my latest post of my closet. That part of my closet has an endless array of all of my whites and neutrals. I've always loved wearing neutral colors, so you can imagine how happy I was to see all of the beautiful white and neutral colored fashion trends this summer. I've also been loving all of the white pieces for home decor! The elegance and romantic nature of the colors makes a room so eye catching. Besides, who can resist that cute little deer necklace stand?

I hope everyone is having an amazing summer! It's August, so enjoy all of the little moments while you still can. :)

Love,
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress and I'm loving neutrals for summer!
    Excited to see how your blog is going to turn out(:
    Hope you'll stop by soon!

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love that MK bag! White is such a clean and pretty colour but I'm always scared that it'll get dirty really easily :( Thanks for the post!!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the white MK handbag! So clean and crisp! I've been crushing over blush too! You can't go wrong pairing white and blush together!!

    Robyn
    http://feelgreatfashion.ecom/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I do so love the classiness that emenates from a neutral palette. The white neutrals are the best!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete