Mar 22, 2014

Hello, Spring!




Hi everybody! How are you guys? I feel like it's been forever. I've been working like crazy these past couple of weeks, but I wanted to fit in at least one outfit post this month. Once things slow down, I will be back in action. I felt that there was no better way to welcome the spring season then to wear a cute floral print. I bought this dress a couple of years ago from Urban Outfitters during one of their crazy sales and scored it for a really good price. The flowy cardigan paired with it nicely and kept with the chill spring vibe. After that, I threw on some dainty jewelry, my watch, and some high heels and I was ready to go.

What are some of your favorite spring trends this year? I love the boho pieces such as the light knit cardis and of course the beloved crop top.

Outfit
Dress and Shoes | Urban Outfitters
Cardigan | Lush @ Nordstrom 
Bag | H&M

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures and a lovely outfit - amazing cardigan. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty spring dress! Lovely photos Lisa :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cropped trend going on right now too, I find it to be flattering on me since I am short xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete