Mar 27, 2014

Favorite Spring Trends 2014

Favorite Spring Trends by TLM



Monki long white top, $69 / Layered top, $66 / Forever 21 green top / Blue top, $15 / Oasis faux leather skater skirt, $63 / Print skirt

Hey everybody,

In my last post I asked you guys what your favorite spring fashion trends are, so I wanted to show you girls some of my favorites. Let me start off by saying that crop tops are a short girl's dream come true! It makes my legs look longer than they are and they don't overwhelm my figure. I like to pair it with a cute skater skirt and cardigan or kimono (if it's a really hot day) and you got a perfect spring time outfit.

Who else is loving all of the beautiful floral prints that are available right now? I just bought a sunflower print skater skirt myself and I can't wait to wear it. I hope you guys are having a good week.

Love,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. The top with flowers! <3

    http://fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, floral prints are so gorgeous nowadays!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete