List of Items
1. MARC by Marc Jacobs Wallet - This bag carries my money and all of my essentials.
2. Mac Lipstick - I always carry the lipstick I'm currently wearing for touch ups after eating.
3. Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer - Yes, I'm guilty of being one of those crazy hand sanitizer people.
4. Ray-Ban Clubmasters sunglasses - To cover my eyes from the harsh California sun.
5. Chloe rollerball perfume - I carry this around everywhere to ensure I always smell nice in any situation. Rollerballs are a amazing!
6. Altoids in Cinnamon - I read in a magazine that cinnamon flavored mints are the only type of mints that actually work, so that's the only kind I buy. I'm not sure if it's actually true, but I've grown a liking to these.
7. EOS lipbalm - I have become so use to lip balms that it feels weird when my lips are naked.
8. Mac Blotting Powder - This is so helpful if you have oily skin. I use it specifically for my t-zone.
9. Fifi Lapin Case by c/o Iconemesis on an iPhone 4s - How cute is this case? I've been in love with this case since I received it. My boyfriend said Fifi's big round sunglasses reminds him of the ones I wear.
Now, if you haven't done one of these yet, I suggest you do! It's fun to see all of the little knick knacks that are essential to our everyday lives.