Jan 19, 2014

Last Year's Favorites

Hi everybody! I thought for the first entry of 2014, I would do a post featuring all of my favorite things/products from last year. I know it's so late, but better late than never right? All of these products are definitely The Lovely Memoir approved so please enjoy them!

Favorite Sunnies: Ray-Ban Clubmasters and Marc Jacobs round sunnies 

 Favorite Skincare products: Trader Joe's Coconut Oil, H2o Oasis Mist, and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 
Favorite Lipsticks: YSL Rouge Volupte in Rose Caress and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam

Favorite Nail Polishes: Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Red My Lips, Urban Outfitters in Eyes Wide Closed, and NYX in 270 Sidewalkers

Favorite Bag: Persunmall Clutch in Black and white



4 comments:

  1. Great picks girl, definitely a good roundup!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. That YSL Lipstick! ♥ It's such a gorgeous color.
    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those Rayban sunnies! I love coconut oil as well, it was and is definitely a favorite for me xx

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. That clutch is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete