Dec 30, 2013

Last Post of 2013

This month went by so quickly and I can't believe it's about to be a whole new year! I apologize for the lack of posts this month! I've been quite busy with work and other projects. Here's an outfit I took a couple of days ago. We've been experiencing really frigid temperatures in California. It's definitely not as bad as the East Coast, but it does feel different from the average 65 degree weather that I'm so use to. This outfit has a lot of layers going on in it, so I hope you enjoy and remember to bundle up!

Have a happy new year everybody! <3




2 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I'm loving that striped top
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll swap you weather! ;)
    Haha, Happy New Year to you girl, hope it's an awesome one for you.
    Also, love the cozy knit scarf and your striped top. Casually chic!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete