Nov 5, 2013

Outfit | Coffee Batwing Bag

Do you like the background? We found it randomly on our hunt for a good photoshoot spot. It reminded me of how I usually like my coffee, with vanilla infused sugar and milk, so I thought it would work out perfectly with my coffee batwing bag. This is my latest outfit featuring a purse that I received from Persunmall. Because my outfit was quite simple, I decided to go with the more refined look, by tucking in the sides of the bag. Like I said in my last post, I love how versatile this bag is! I hope you guys enjoy this outfit!



 


Outfit
Bag | Persunmall
Boots | f21
Watch | MK

8 comments:

  1. Cute bag!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag taste is impeccable!

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I really like the background as well, nice find :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, definitely a nice background for this! Love the bag and how it complements your classy, casual outfit :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I really like your top, its really nice :)

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Your bag is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete