Nov 2, 2013

Details | Coffee Batwing Bag





I am currently in love with all things batwinged, specifically cardigans and accessories. This is the latest "batwinged" item I'm adding to my growing collection. I chose this European style batwing bag from Persunmall. Besides its flaired out shape, I also love its versatility on days when I want a more discreet bag, I can just fold in the sides and have a cute structured bag. The colorblocking is beautiful in that it's tastefully subtle and all of the colors still meld into each other. I can't wait to style this for you guys!

Sponsored Item: c/o Persunmall

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect bag! Persunmall has some great items sometimes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A batwinged bag...genius! I love this structured style :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. form and function! i like it with the contrast batwing panel

    ReplyDelete