Oct 1, 2013

My Lucky Find: 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Satchel with Gusset

So, crazy thing happened over the weekend. Right after I posted my last post about finding Phillip Lim inspired bags, I walked into Target and found one 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Satchel in black on a random rack in the clothes section. Believe me, I ran for it right when I saw it. If you guys follow me on Instagram (@thelovelymemoir), then you already know of my lucky find. It was just a really crazy experience finding something that people are selling for upwards of a hundred dollars on Ebay and Craigslist. Rest assured, I am definitely keeping mines. I had my eye on this specific bag when the collection came out, and I am so happy I found it.




5 comments:

  1. OMG lucky you!! That bag is gorgeous, can't wait to see it in an outfit combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whhhhhaaaat?!?!?! LUCKY!! haha. That's called fate. =D
    Did you go buy a lottery ticket afterwards?! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! Congrats on the find :D

    The bag looks gorgeous.


    x
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is so pretty! Lucky girl :) I wanted to order a bag from the collection online but it seems like they´re not available online anymore and as we don´t have any Target over here I won´t be lucky enough to get a bag :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete