Oct 20, 2013

Coffee on a Sunday Morning




Catching up with the boyfriend with some Blue Bottle coffee after a long week. I didn't fuss too much with my outfit this morning, I just put on a tank top and chiffon top, my Gap jeans, and my flatforms. I always sleep super late on Saturday nights and forget that I have to wake up at 6am the next morning. Therefore, this coffee was well worth the wait.

Outfit
Jeans | Gap 1969 Jean Leggings
Flatforms | UO
Watch | M. Kors
Bag | H&M
Coffee | Blue Bottle Coffee Co.

7 comments:

  1. Love the polka dot blouse! Thanks for visiting my blog dear, I'm your newest follower :)

    xo Jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I went today without coffee and got a headache...aha, I'm officially addicted to caffeine!
    Love your coffee date outfit :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that blouse! great casual outfit!

    Enter to win a sweater

    http://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look. :)
    Id love to stay connected. Following you now, follow back? :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a great blog and the pictures are so lovely, everything is just so neat and clean. :D

    Ru|Glitter & Blush
    [Followed you, hope you can check mine out and follow me maybe? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh love this look! you look great..

    I Should Blog

    ReplyDelete