Sep 18, 2013

Prints and Patterns

I love a good pair of leggings and with the variety that is now available in our favorite stores, there really is no excuse for not being able to find a pair you like. Although leggings get a lot of backlash for being worn as pants, I frankly don't care. As long as your bottom is covered by a slightly longer shirt or jacket (some leggings are not opaque!), then I think you can wear it however you want! I recently bought my first pair of printed leggings. I decided to wear my leggings at a concert I went to over the weekend to celebrate my bf's birthday! I went to see a band called the Local Natives and the show was possibly one of the best concerts I've ever been to thus far. Here is the outfit, enjoy!






And here's a picture of the concert :)


Shirt & Flatforms | UO
Leggings | Marshalls
Sunglasses | H&M

5 comments:

  1. Those leggings are lovely!
    I'm with you on the leggings as pants rule. I don't care. As long as my top covers my bum, I'm good.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concert looks like a lot of fun and I love the leggings you are wearing!! You can pull them off so well!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These print leggings are AWESOME! Love how you rocked them :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, concert looks rad!! xx

    Visit/Comment/Follow @ phoenixful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete