Sep 5, 2013

Paper Airplanes





After watching Nsync's VMA performance, it got me reminiscing about my childhood and how simple life was back then. This shirt, with it's paper airplanes design all over it, ties perfectly into that feeling. I remember making paper planes with any scratch paper I had! So for the outfit, I paired this shirt with some black pants, and my flatforms and topped it off with a wool hat. I'm slowly transitioning my wardrobe into Fall. :)

What do you miss most about your childhood?

Outfit
Top & Bag | F21
Pants | BCBG
Flatforms & Hat | UO

6 comments:

  1. I love that shirt! Cute shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute whimsical print top! Love the paper airplanes :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fall outfit! That paper airplanes top is so whimsical and at the same time unique..you don't see that print very often :)

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. agree with that, life was so much simplier back then. anyway love your cute airplan printed shirt. you look amazing in this casual yet cool outfit!

    xo, Carla
    Little Miss Violet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love that top, it's so adorable.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top, these pics look really nice :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete