Sep 28, 2013

Missed out on 3.1 Phillip Lim?

I know this is the time when I usually post my Monthly Favorites, but since I really didn't try out that many new products this month, I thought I would do something different. A couple of weeks ago, Target launched the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target clothes and handbags. If you were like me, you forgot to set your alarm and pretty much slept right through it and missed the whole thing. Everything that was sold online/in-store was gone by the morning and I was left admiring all of the fashion lovers finds on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. But don't fret, I have compiled some of my favorite 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag dupes to fill your heart with joy. I hope you guys find something you like. I posted a picture of the collection followed by the inspired bags that I found.
Photo courtesy of FASHION Foie Gras



Phillip Lip Inspired Bags



1. Just Fab - I think this is the cutest one. The gold accents really give the bag a lot of character. 
2. Persunmall - The petite size is perfect for smaller girls that don't want to carry around luggage. 
3. DailyLook -It comes in two colors and has a great price point. 
4. Zara - The most expensive, yet the best looking one. Although it resembles the Pashli, it has it's own character. 

Were you able to score any 3.1 Phillip Lim items? 

4 comments:

  1. I'm dying over these bags - I love them!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these bags are so cute!! I need a new bag now that I think of it. The bag from daily look is so pretty and the Just fab bag is also really cute!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Just Fab ones do indeed look like a perfect alternative! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the ones you found are amazing dupes, love it :)

    honeyblushblog.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete