Sep 2, 2013

Let's go to the Beach!




This was my last summer outing of the year! A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I decided to go to the beach to end the summer with a bang! The beach is one of my all time favorite places to go. I love playing in the water, sight seeing, and of course, scoping out the fashion trends. For myself, I decided to wear this cotton striped t shirt with an old pair of high waisted shorts. I wanted to keep it super simple, because it was a day of lounging around in the sand and playing in the water. I'm not wearing any shoes in these pictures, but I wore my black flatform sandals. I've been loving flatforms as of late. I get the height without the discomfort, what's not to love?

I hope everyone had an amazing summer, because I know I did.

Outfit
Shirt | H&M
Bag | UO
Shorts | Thrifted

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! love the brown accents, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so lucky you got to go to the beach! Love your striped top :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunglasses! Cute pictures!!:)
    XOXO
    inconformistafashionista.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these thrifted shorts on you!
    Great way to end the summer at the beach, I'm so jealous. I really miss the beach and the sea.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way a thin strip peaks out of a shirt, it's so summery :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always a fan of stripes!

    ReplyDelete