Sep 15, 2013

Cool silver

I'm always trying to add more cool tones to my wardrobe. I love warm tones, but sometimes one just needs a change to get out of a fashion funk. To get things started, I've been slowly adding more and more silver tone jewelry to my outfits and now I can't get enough. Here are some of my favorite pieces from my collection. I forgot to add some of the new earrings that I got from Forever 21, but you guys get the picture.










Watch | Marc Jacobs Assorted Bracelets | Nordstrom, Skull Bracelet | c/o Persunmall

2 comments:

  1. Silver definitely "cools" down an outfit! I love these new pieces, the watch especially :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lot of silver jewelry!
    I really love that watch you got!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete