Sep 9, 2013

A Beautiful Sunny Day














Hey everybody, I'm happy to share my second style collaboration with Persunmall! For the month of September, I chose out two items that I really liked and styled into my outfit. The first item are these gorgeous black faux suede wedges. The style of the wedges are very chic and classy. I decided to pair the wedges with this circle floral skirt and this loose cotton black crop top.

The second item I chose will look very familiar, because last month I showed you a gold skull bracelet, this time around I chose the brassy silver version of it. It's cool & edgy, which added a nice touch to my floral skirt. I've always tried to incorporate more silver into my life, so I thought, why not get the silver version of a bracelet that I already adore?

I hope you guys are having a lovely day.



Outfit
Black Top | Banana Republic
Skirt | Express
Bag | Michael Kors
Bracelet | c/o PERSUNMALL
Black Wedge Shoes | c/o PERSUNMALL



*All products that are sponsored are chosen by me and are reviewed based on my own experience and personal opinion. 

10 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! great look Hun loves the shoes too they go together perfectly x

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this outfit girl! The shoes and skirt are fantastic <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely, Lisa! Love that skirt on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! That skirt looks gorgeous with those shoes! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt! Very cute!!

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a pretty skirt! This gotta be my favourite outfit over here ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete