Aug 10, 2013

Pleated Polka Dots





As the summer dwindles down, I'm starting to incorporate some of my winter essentials back into the mix. I'm happy I finally get to wear these pleated polka dot pants that I found a couple of months back. Yes, they are pants (although I'm styling them like a maxi skirt)! I paired it with a gray tank top and a navy blue cardigan because it was really chilly this morning. I finished off the monochrom-ish look with a brown belt to accentuate my waist.

Have a great weekend! :)



Outfit
Cardigan | Old Navy
Tank Top & Flats | HM
Pants | Thrifted
Sunnies | F21

8 comments:

  1. I love those sunglasses and the maxi skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants. They really do look like a maxi skirt. They're lovely.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that maxi skirt - oh wait, they're pants?? Lol, they fooled me 0_o

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! Those are such amazing pants! It looks like a maxi skirt! I am hoping that we get winter/fall type weather soon!

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute look, the skirt really suits you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how your glasses matches your dress! :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete