Aug 15, 2013

Leather and Skulls

Hey everybody! I'm really excited today because this post features my new items c/o Persunmall. I picked out two items from them to style & review for you guys, so check it out and I hope you like it! :)


The first item is this gold skull bracelet I ordered from Persunmall. It was simple and went well with the gold tones of my Anne Klein watch. It really is the perfect compliment piece to any set of armcandy.


The second item are these leather shoes that I chose. What initially caught my attention was the beautiful mahogany wood color that the shoes had. I like it that the shoes fit comfortably and are versatile for any season. They fit true to size, but I decided to go a size up just in case I would ever want to wear socks. The detailing of the shoes are awesome, because the cut out reminds me of some more high end sandal/boots that I've seen such as Jeffrey Campbell or Sam Edelman. 





Have a great weekend everybody! :)

Outfit
Shirt & Bag | UO
Pants | INC.
Bracelet & Shoes | Persunmall 

11 comments:

  1. Really cute shoes! Love the casual look!

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love those cool cut outs on the shoes! Great bracelet too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! It's a very elegant look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo both of the items are adorable! i ESPECIALLY love the shoes- that oxford slash t-strap hybrid is awesome. I can see it going with sooo many dresses!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. well you picked both really cute items. i love the leather shoes, you look simply chic!


    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look,like the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHh you picked some great pieces I love the loose flowy blouse tucked into those pants! xx Kat


    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really well combined, the bracelet is pretty cool!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blouse. This is an outfit I would totally wear. Also, ADORABLE SHOES! <3

    Love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete