Jul 1, 2013

My June Favorites

Happy July everybody!

So last month I was lucky enough to find some products that I have grown to love and would repurchase again in a heart beat. I would love to do this every month, so wish me luck on my future purchases!



1- I love candles and I wanted to find a nice fragrant candle scent for these summer months and I found it! This smells like a huge basket of fresh picked strawberries. I love it! 

2 & 3- I finally found my Holy Grail foundation! The Almay TLC 16 hour makeup foundation lasts ALL DAY, and my skin doesn't get oily at all. But with that said, I can't apply this foundation without this blending sponge, or else I don't get the same results. The foundation dries so quickly that only a dampened makeup sponge will slow down the process enough so that I have time to blend it on my face. If I didn't have this sponge, I honestly would hate this foundation. So, try the combination and let me know what you guys think! 





5 comments:

  1. Mmm, B&B Works have the best candles! I bought their Espresso Bar candle (I know, not exactly summery) but it smells AMAZING

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a blending sponge in one of my monthly subscription boxes a while ago, and just hadn't gotten around to testing it out, nor did it intrigue me. Anyway, I tried it out on a whim the other day and OMG I am SO there with you. It is AMAZING! hehe. Def a fave new way to apply my foundation :).

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I can't stand foundation that dries quickly. It makes it impossible for me to blend! Follow me via GFC and I'll follow you, doll. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candle looks so lovely! I really think I´m addicted to candles lately as I bought 4 this last month xD
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i've never come across this Almay foundation but it sounds great!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete