Jul 22, 2013

Crochet and Chiffon




If I feel like getting more dressed up, I can trust that wearing crochet and/or chiffon will do the job. This blush pink maxi skirt is one of my favorites and I can attest to that because I have worn it on a number of occasions. I love how the look of the skirt changes depending on what I wear it with. I have matched it with pretty pieces such as this lace top and I have toughened it up with a cool sleek leather jacket.

How do you girls dress up or down your more feminine pieces of clothing? 


Outfit
Lace Top & Bag | UO
Skirt | F21
Sandals | H&M

9 comments:

  1. That color looks fantastic on you!
    I prefer to dress them down, because I love juxtaposition, but sometimes, I can't help but to add some frill to a dress.

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! This has to be one of my fav looks on u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this summer chic outfit! That coral color really suits you x

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour of that skirt, coral is such a wonderful colour. Love the bag too.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty crochet top (like yours) definitely dresses up an outfit. Love your skirt. The color looks beautiful on you.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. this blouse is cool! skirt is perfect in combination!!
    check my

    Patchwork à Porter
    Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I absolutely LOVE this! The crochet top and pretty maxi are perfect <#

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gorgeous
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great top, looking perfect with the maxi dress :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete