Jul 12, 2013

Jeepers Creepers






Hi everybody, so for today's outfit I decided to go with a simple graphic tee that has a print of a skull wearing a floral headband. I paired that with gray jeans, and I finished off the outfit with my creepers. I love these clunky shoes so much, because I get the height without the discomfort. It also adds a nice grunge aspect to my outfit. With that said, I paired this outfit with matching accessories such as my silver rings, circle John Lennon-esque sunglasses, and my vintage maroon bag for a pop of color.

Shirt | UO
Gray Jeans | F21
Bag | Vintage
Creepers | Ebay

6 comments:

  1. Pretty cool shirt ;)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look and cool shirt;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gimme those shoes! They are setting-off the look just so perfectly!

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this laid back look and those sunnies!

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. I hope you can have a look and enter if you like x x x

    stylestack.com

    stylestack.com

    stylestack.com

    ReplyDelete