Jun 3, 2013

Rummaging the Sales


Hey girls/guys!

So one question I always get from my friends is: "How do you always find such good stuff in the sale sections?" I have to be honest, it does take a lot of work and patience to find exactly what you want. Sale sections are usually disorganized, messy, and chaotic, but that feeling you get when you find that perfect top that you've been eying go from $70 to $10, is going to feel like you've hit the jackpot. For this post, I wanted to offer some tips that may help some of you who want to venture out and try your hand at the sale section.

1. Be Patient- There's a lot to look through, so take your time and don't get intimidated by the amount of stuff there is. Give yourself some time because you won't find anything if  you just scroll through the sale section.

2. Don't buy it on sale, if you weren't going to buy it full price- This is a huge mistake that most people (including myself) make. You become so excited that a really expensive piece goes on sale so you want to buy it, even though you know you'll never wear it. Always keep that in mind!

3. Go at off hours- Most people shop on the weekend or after school, if you have the time, go during off hours. I usually find the best stuff when I go on a Monday afternoon.

As I was writing this, I noticed that these tips can even apply to thrifting, so have fun and hope you catch those sales!

Love,
Lisa

*Picture taken of me at UO

7 comments:

  1. There really is nothing better than a really great find whether it's a thrift shop or a GREAT sale. Always the best feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great tips! The one about not buying it unless you would at full price is a really good one

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I go to stores during sales I only buy the new stuff that isn´t on sale xD
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great tips!
    The second tip is so dangerously true!


    Yinyin xx

    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete