Jun 5, 2013

Rose Nail Art Trend

Hey there! So for the past week I've been rocking this nail art trend that I know a lot of you are familiar with. It is the pastel rose nail art design! I was going to show you step by step how to do it, but there are already so many amazing tutorials out there that would be way better than my interpretation! I decided to just link you to my favorite tutorials and show you a picture of my take on it. Keep in mind, it was my first time painting these roses, but nonetheless, I really liked how my nails turned out. Hopefully over the course of the summer, I start to get the hang of it! My favorite tutorial was from thenailasaurus! She does her nails so perfectly, so check it out if you want to learn.

The Inspiration
(via Tumblr-I wish I knew whose nails these are, because they are beautiful!)

My Version
(I decided to do just my ring fingernail, because I like the simplicity of it)

Nail Polishes I used: 
ORLY in Pink Chocolate
KISS Nail Artist Paint and Stencil Kit
Sally Hansen's Hard Nails Extreme Wear in Mint Sorbet
Seche Vite's Top Coat


Tip:If you don't have nail art brushes, use a toothpick! Just remember, nail polish on toothpicks dry a little bit faster so you have to work quickly. 

10 comments:

  1. So pretty you did an amazing job

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job with the roses...! I could never do that... So tedious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, amazing job girl! I wish I had the patience to do nail art like that haha

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did all that with a stencil?! That's amazing! I like how you did it just as a detail finger instead of every nail, lovely little surprise for a manicure!

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I'd like to try some nail art too.

    Hope you can drop by my blog too!

    Chamee | Pixels and Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are AMAZING!!!I am giving away NYX mega shine lipgloss on my blog if you want to check it out!? :) http://taylorricefashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/nyx-mega-shine-lovestruck-lip-gloss.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely and so neat!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your take on it! Doing just one nail makes the rose nail art even more special :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you´re so talented, I could never do this, I´m too nervous xD
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete