Jun 14, 2013

My Tribal Cardigan


I love this cardigan. For years I had been on the hunt for the perfect tribal cardigan. Not too big, not too small, so when I found this one while thrifting, I held on to it tight! I know it's summer, but when I'm feeling lazy, I just like to wear a t-shirt, some jeans, and throw on my favorite cardi. Ironically enough, after I found mines, I noticed a black and white one on sale at Forever 21. I didn't buy it, but if any of you were looking for something like this, I recommend going there. 

Have a good weekend!

Outfit 
Cardigan | Thrifted
Jeans & Shirt | Forever 21
Bag | UO

6 comments:

  1. Where are those beautiful boots from? I'm oggling at them, they're so lovely.

    www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love looove your cardi!
    i think i'll always be a sucker for slouchy things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this cardigan is beautiful! Love it, Lisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning gorgeous lovely outfit
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way...you thrifted this cardigan!? It looks so amazing <3
    I dig the tribal print too

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cardigan! It looks so warm and cosy and has the coolest print!

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete