Jun 24, 2013

Alice's Summerthing 2013

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"- that is how I feel about San Francisco summers. When the weather sucks, have a huge rain concert! I just came back from yesterday's Alice 97.3 Summerthing concert, and it was an amazing show! Despite the concert being called "Summerthing," the weather thought otherwise. It was dark, gloomy, foggy, and sprinkling on and off the whole time! Typical SF right? I still had a wonderful time, because the artists were so upbeat and enthusiastic, so they got the crowd pumped! I was super excited to see Finish Ticket, Ginny Blackmore, and Sara Barielles! I also got to meet Ginny Blackmore! She is so sweet and funny. I wish I got to stay to see Ed Sheeran, but there was a delay and I had to go. I forgot to take pictures of my outfit, but I wore a green chiffon top with black jeans, studded loafers, and a gray circle scarf that I used to cover myself from the rain. Here are some pictures of the concert :)




Have a good monday everybody! :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great concert, lovely pictures!

    Roxx~
    P.S - check out my new post: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2013/06/meow-im-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome concert! Glad they kept the crowd upbeat.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    Glad you had a wonderful time.
    I just came across your blog and am now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good artist showcase! Music, art, I love it all!

    Great post! I’m your newest follower. Would love for you to check out my blog & follow back :)
    Coffee Kisses, xoxo
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete