May 29, 2013

The Real World





Hey everybody- As you can tell, I haven't been able to post at all this entire month! I was really busy with preparing for my research papers, finals, and most importantly, my baccalaureate degree graduation! I'm so incredibly thankful, but the feeling is terribly bittersweet. It feels really strange being in the real world now, but like this outfit, I will live my life simple and stress free.  Now that I am in summer mode, I will finally be coming out of hibernation and you will be seeing me again!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit
Shirt & Necklace | F21
Jeans | H&M
Bag | UO
Belt | Thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the real world! *_* Haha, congratulations Lisa, and good luck!
    I love your grown up heels and this simple outfit. Nothing like some good fitting jeans, a chic top, and a belt. You look so good :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit! I love the bag and the shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great heels and your hair looks gorgeous!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete