Apr 18, 2013

Mixing Patterns


Sometimes I get bored wearing just one pattern, so for this outfit I decided to mix it up a bit. I started off with a solid colored dress, added a jean chambre top, knit leggings, and threw on a floral blazer. I finished off the outfit with some cute suede shoes from My Hot Shoes. The shoes are a great finishing touch because of its soft taupe color. It's a perfect pairing for casual outfits like this one. If you're ever bored with your closet, try mixing and matching your clothes. You never know what you will come up with! 

Love,
Lisa

Outfit
Dress & Bag | H&M
Jean Jacket | Target
Knit Leggings & Accessories | F21


6 comments:

  1. Agreed, mixing it up with prints in your clothes can be the most fun experiment ever! I love this floral blazer and the new suede shoes from my hot shoes :)

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to My Hot Shoes!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look!
    totally love also the necklace *_* simple but elegant
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. denim + pattern? really worth to try :D thanks for inspiring me, lisa! btw cute shoes there you have :)


    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love these patterns :)
    i love your tights too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the mixing of patterns I've been seeing so far this spring. This looks great on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT job layering. This is a really good look. I love your style.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete