Apr 24, 2013

Gray Scale









I don't wear cool tones often, but when I do, I stick with gray. Since the weather has been getting a little warmer, I decided to keep it simple and wear a nice flowy tank top, some black pants, and my gray gunmetal wedges from MyHotShoes. The shoes were an easy pairing because wedges go with a majority of outfits. I finished off the outfit with a  very simply, yet cute arrow necklace that I got from F21. They've been having a great collection of jewelry lately, so be sure to check that out next time you're at the mall.

Outfit
Shirt | Old Navy
Pants | Express
Jewelry and Belt | F21
Wedges | MyHotShoes

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like these gunmetal grey wedges!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedges too, they are the only type of heel I can walk in! - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh pretty shoes! i love how the colour is all over even the sole

    thelittleantlers
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit & your hair is gorgeous! You're so pretty, girl!! :)

    Have a Terrific Thursday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look. It is so simple and casual but looks beautiful. I also agree with you that Forever 21 has some awesome jewelry. They are a steal!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow those shoes are AMAZING! Just love them xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I like that you kept it all in black and grey :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your necklace and shoes! you look stunning! xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete