Apr 5, 2013

Cream Doilies

 

Happy Friday! I love doilies, I use them as coasters for my coffee cups, decoration on my jewelry table, and I even have a doily table cloth in my room. So obviously, when I saw this shirt at Urban Outfitters, I had to grab it. I love how cute and dainty it is, so I thought I would give it a little edge by throwing on a heavy utility jacket. Like a lot of my previous outfits, I like to mix feminine pieces with more edgy pieces. I think it balances the look really well.

Outfit
Tank Top | UO
Jacket | F21
Pants | Express
Bag | H&M

5 comments:

  1. Cute top and I like your shoes :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving that adorable top! A doily top? Gah, love love love <3
    Haha, way to toughen it up!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tank top! It's so lady-like a cute :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete