Mar 25, 2013

Classic Gray



Sometimes all you need a cool gray blazer and an awesome pair of wedges and your outfit is set. I was having one of those days where I wanted to feel relaxed, yet put together. I was out with my family and later went out with some friends, so I wanted a versatile outfit. I'm wearing an H&M blazer, with my MODA International top, and my MyHotShoes black wedges. The strappy black wedges pull together the gray blazer and the beige top.  I finished off the look with a long gold chain necklace to elongate my neck line. I also straightened my hair, which I thought added a clean polished look. 

Hope everyone has a good week! 

OUTFIT
Blazer & Bag | H&M
Shirt | MODA
Wedges | MyHotShoes
Necklace | F21
Watch | Anne Klein

12 comments:

  1. Simple and chic. Love it, girl! Hope you're having a great day, hun!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://allthatglisters123.blogspot.ie/ omg I am in love with your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a perfect fallback outfit! Nothing like some killer wedges to step up any outfit ;)

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are amazing! Lovely blog!
    http://blog.diamondsanddust.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, I like the blazer and shoes :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the grey tones here :)
    you always look great!

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your bag !

    following you now, hope you follow back :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of your shirt with the blazer, so pretty! You have the cutest outfits, if only I could raid your closet :) xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blazer looks really lovely, but I am super in love with those great shoes!

    Blog | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always hesitant of wearing leggings with sandals but I think they look great with black ones!

    ReplyDelete