Mar 8, 2013

Beta Love






For my birthday a couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend bought me tickets to Ra Ra Riot's concert. I had an amazing night, and I wanted to share the outfit that I wore. I kept it pretty basic going with a black and white theme. I wore a black and white striped long sleeve with a black leather jacket, black pants, and leather booties. I wanted to be fashionable, yet comfortable because I knew I was going to be dancing throughout the night. 

Ra Ra Riot put on an awesome performance and so did their opening acts (Cayucas & Pacific Air). My all time favorite activities in life are going to concerts, live shows, and music festivals. I would no doubt choose that over anything. 

Outfit
Leather jacket, shirt | F21
Beanie | American Apparel
Bag | UO

8 comments:

  1. No way, you're so lucky to see Ra Ra Riot! I bet it was good.
    Love your jacket, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome concert! So jealous you got to go see them!
    Love the simple, rocker look you wore for it. Perfect way to demonstrate the chic black and white trend <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome in your jacket and stripes girl :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with stripes and a leather biker! Such a cute outfit, love your beanie too :) Glad you enjoyed the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in that beanie, and your hair is gorgeous! Very cute rockin' outfit =).


    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and love your beanie<3 I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Blog

    WOuld you like to follow each other on GFC

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it about horizontal striped tee's that make it so Parisian chic? You look great! And I love the picture quality!! What camera/lens is that?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete