Feb 10, 2013

Winter Blues


Hey guys, so don't get me wrong, I've always said I love winter fashion, but I'm just getting tired of the cold weather and always having to bundle up to stay warm. This outfit was my attempt at taking inspiration from both winter fashion and spring fashion and melding them into one. I paired a lace top with a forest green cardigan and some boots. Excuse the square inprint in my pants....I forgot to take my phone out of my jeans when we were photo shooting. I hate it when that happens. -sigh-

Love,
Lisa

Outfit
Lace Top | UO
Cardigan | H&M
Boots | Myhotshoes

7 comments:

  1. Im actually ready for spring too! Love the lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove the color of your cardigan! LOL & I forgot to take the camera lens cap out of my pocket too so you can see it in my recent post hahaha. Hope you can stop by sometime!

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, we always get excited for fall and the layering, but halfway through winter, that excitement totally fades for me. I'm ready to bare some leg! Haha, anyway, love that rich green cardi and the pretty, crochet top <3

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. that lace top is soo cute! and can we just take a moment to talk about that hair of yours? such beautiful locks :)

    The DayLee Journal
    $75 shabby apple giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!

    wish you a loving romantic Valentine's!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, everyone is sick of the cold weather and bundling up all the time. Your top is lovely.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lace top!
    so cute <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete