Feb 27, 2013

Life's a Peach








Cali weather has been windy, cold, and rainy....all on different days. What is up with the weather gods?  So it's really nice to see some sun out, especially because I wanted to wear this color block sweater I just recently bought. Color blocking is so fun and bold and I don't think will ever go out of trend. Since the sweater was pretty bold, I paired it with natural colored suede wedges. This pair I also got from My Hot Shoes. Because the color is close to my skin tone, it makes me look really tall, which is always a good thing.

Hope the sun is out wherever  you are <3

Love,
Lisa

Outfit
Sweater | F21
Shoes | Myhotshoes

4 comments:

  1. Haha, nothing like some height-boosting shoes! I love these nude wedges you picked out. They compliment that peachy colorblocked top perfectly. So pretty :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are simply adorable. You wear color-blocks really well!
    And at least you're in some warmer weather, it SUCKS in Michigan! Haha

    Have a great week!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jumper, it looks really cute on you :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater! Cute color!

    ReplyDelete