Feb 22, 2013

Black and Tan










I got my inspiration for this title from a particular sundae treat that I like to order at Fenton's Creamery. Even if you're not from California, I'm sure you'll recognize the name Fenton's from the movie Up. I loved that movie so much.

I wore this outfit on a date to Japantown with my boyfriend. I wore a tan silk button up over a light knitted sweater, faded jeans, and these suede like shoes that I got from My Hot Shoes. The shoes fit really comfortably and considering the amount of walking I did, that says a lot.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Outfit
Sweater & necklace | f21
Shoes | Myhotshoes

5 comments:

  1. wow this outfit is gorgeous, im loving the colours, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Hot Shoes has the best boots, huh?
    Love these suede ones! I was considering them too haha :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this casual look, shoes rock!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these neutral colors :)

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! i love the sweater(: Hope you can stop by sometime(:

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete