Jan 27, 2013

Sunday Brunch





 I've had such a lovely winter break. I'm sad that it's ending tomorrow, but I'm also excited to get this spring semester started. This is my sunday mass outfit. I find the outfit to be sweet and feminine, which is perfect for a date with your significant other or a family gathering. In detail, I wore a silk top with a navy patterned skirt...or should I say skort? This skirt is kind of funny because it's actually shorts pretending to be a skirt. I like it a lot for that reason. I don't have to worry about it flying up or anything. I finished off the look with a red braided belt. I wanted to add a pop of color to the dark outfit. Belts and scarves are an easy and fun way to brighten up a monochrome outfit.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Love,
Lisa

Outfit
Shirt | Macys
Tights | Nordstrom
Boots | Myhotshoes
Short/Skirt | Mom
Belt | F21

6 comments:

  1. I love the belt on the all black outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how simple it is yet it stands out,specially with that touch of red on the belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that's one clever skort! Haha, it totally passes as a skirt - but even better equipped to handle the windy weather.
    Love the pop of color with the red belt - its perfect

    Enter to win an $80 voucher to MsDressy!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit...your skirt is really cute :D. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit. and omg the skort is so pretty and gives me childhood memories hahaa except mine were definitely not as fashionable as this one is ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this outfit is gorgeous!
    you always have such amazing shoes! hahaha just out of curiosity, how many pairs fo you have from my hot shoes?

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete