Jan 10, 2013

Fergilicious Lipsticks



Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson of the pop group Black Eyed Peas partnered up with Wet N Wild cosmetics to bring us some new makeup to play with! I've seen reviews about these various different products on a number of makeup blogs, so I thought I would share my experience with some of the items as well. This review is on two shades of lipsticks that I got from the collection, called bebot love and ferguson crest. My initial thought when first using these lipsticks was that the color payoff was ridiculously good. For $4 dollar a piece, you would expect lackluster results, but surprisingly they are just as pigmented as a $20 bottle of lipstick. The color that you see on my hand was from one, yes I said it, ONE swipe. The colors didn't need building up at all (Score, right?). The second thing is that they are moisturizing. The lipsticks have this sheen when you first put it on, but as the hours pass, you're left with this nice almost matte finish.

So that is my experience with the line. I also heard great reviews about the eyeshadow primer, so if you're in need of an affordable primer, I would probably go try that out. I haven't done a beauty post in a long time, but I thought for the new year I would start incorporating it in again. I'll post reviews on products that I really like or that stood out to me. What do you guys think? Talk to you soon.

Love,
Lisa



*This is not a sponsored post. 

11 comments:

  1. The Ferguson Crest color looks amazing! I didn't even notice that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear they're so pigmented and affordable! I wish Wet n Wild were available where I live - they do make some excellent products for the price. The fuchsia one looks like a fantastic party shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. Great colors and choice.

    Would you like to go to New York Fashion Week?
    I don´t know if you already voted for me, but if not, you have still 2 more days to vote for my look and make me win the trip and you to the big apple.
    Here is the link to it http://www.fashiolista.com/blogger-battle/MissKL_Blogger_Battle_NYFW_2013/
    and you can find my outfit on my blog! Thanks for taking your time.
    It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both really pretty colors. I'm liking her nail polishes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those look like great colours!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shades
    I like the bebot love

    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, sounds like a good product!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty colors~~!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im such a fan of Wet n'Wild! Great quality, colors, and you can't beat the price points!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete