Jan 4, 2013

Fallen Leaves





Hello there, 

This is officially my first post of the new year! I don't know if it's because of my love of odd numbers or what, but I feel like this is going to be an awesome year. What better way to start off the year, than with an outfit post? I went shopping yesterday, and this is what I wore. Super casual, super confortable, but still put together. My love for warm tones has still not dissipated, but I do want to make more of an effort to incorporate cooler tones like blue and grey into my outfits. I wore my new men's cardigan that I picked up during Christmas shopping, a mustard yellow chiffon top, leather tights, and tan boots. I was inspired by all of the fallen leaves that this season has brought us. Hope you guys like it! Talk to you soon. 

Love, 
Lisa


Outfit Details
Cardigan | H&M
Shirt | c/o Sugarlips Apparel
Leather Leggings | gift
Boots | c/o MyHotShoes

8 comments:

  1. pretty photos! and i love your boots!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall colours! Love that mustard top with the green cardigan :) Cute bag as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this outfit! you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, especially the mustard :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! This outfit is absolutely stunning – I love the color combination.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bag :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of fall colors in your layered cardi and top!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. And I love the outfit in the first post too.

    Linking over from Elle Sees.

    ReplyDelete