Jan 19, 2013

Dad's Plaids







I love rummaging through my dad's boxes of old clothes. His "hand-me-downs" have saved me so much money, because all of his vintage plaids and sweaters totally fit my casual style. This oversized plaid is what my dad wore when he was young and now I get to wear them. The arms of the shirt were a little long, so I just rolled them up and voila! A perfect oversized fit. I paired it with my nylon leggings and Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks wedges to pull the overall look together. When I wear something oversized and loose on top, I make sure that I wear something more fitting on the bottom (and vice versa).

Outfit
Plaid | c/o my dad
Wedges | Jeffrey Campbell Mary Roks
Bag | c/o Rire

9 comments:

  1. I really like this plaid on you! Haha, who knew dad had some good hand-me-downs :D
    You styledi t perfectly with the leggings and cool wedges.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! That plaid looks great :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this laid back chill look. i may just have to copy ;)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    Would love for you to check out my blog!
    Lots of love from Australia
    http://www.voguevandal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that you paired the plaid with a sexy legging.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely! Great blog,btw! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete