Jan 8, 2013

After the Holidays...





Hey everybody,

The holiday season is over, the christmas sale sections have reached 90% off and life is getting back to normal. I love the holiday season because I get to see old friends and family that I haven't seen all year, but it does take a toll on my body. I've been enjoying so much good food, that now I feel like my body needs a break. I've been incorporating more fruits and vegetables and eating more grains in order to balance out my eating habits again. I have also been shopping for more sweaters, scarves, and beanies in order to get ready for the winter season. I've mentioned this before, but I absolutely love fall/winter fashion. This outfit is going to be one of many winter outfits throughout the months of December to March. I like mixing green with  shades of brown to create a nice warm color scheme. A lot of my outfits this season consists of: sweaters, jackets, & boots. So if you're in a dilemma and it's cold outside, go for these three items. You can't go wrong.

Love,
Lisa

Outfit:
Trench coat | New York & Co.
Boots & Scarf | F21
Sweater | H&M
Bag | Thrifted

14 comments:

  1. i love this outfit of yours :)
    i love fall/winter fashion too. the layeres, the cozyness, everything. theres just so much more you can play with

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post ;) You look awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the second picture!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coat and your bag! Your hair is like perfect okay. Hope you can stop by my blog sometime(:

    xx,Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the casual outfit, you look warm and comfy. My type of outfit for the winter :). RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!! I love the layers. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome outfit, loving the scarf! and i just love the lovely dark soft colours in this look

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this casual chic outfit! The scarf and boots are perfect

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last picture. This outfit is beautiful and I agree with what you say about holidays taking a toll on the body! (hello 10 lbs lol)

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how your bag matches your boots, it just bring the whole outfit together. You look gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i love your hair..the outfit is so beautiful♥:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I really like your scarf!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete