Dec 22, 2012

Outfit Ideas for the Holidays

Coats



Dresses



Accessories


Hey everybody!

 I hope life has been treating all of you well. I just finished my last final exam yesterday, and I am so incredibly happy to be done with this semester. This was probably the most stressful semester for me because I'm nearing the end of my college journey. Now it is Christmas break and I'm just glad to be able to get back to blogging and reading all of your blogs!

I apologize for being absent these last couple of weeks, but I'm back now and I wanted to do a "What to Wear for the Holidays" post. These outfits will work for formal events, dinners, parties, you name it. I kept it very classic, because these kinds of outfits work best on anybody. I hope this helps out anybody who needs some outfit ideas!

Happy Holidays everybody!

Love,
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !
    I love the coat chocies!

    candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. We are in the festive mood so I guess blog hopping and blogging are somewhat to be sacrificed.:) Anyhow, I love the pieces you put together I can really feel the holidays!

    Happy holidays!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for dresses - love the ones you chose!
    And ahh, congrats on finishing up exams! I know how you feel...hope you enjoy your time to relax :)
    Also, you should totally try colored tights - they're the best!

    Enter to win a $30 giftcard to Rire!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you kept it classy. This style is completely versatile. Love all your picks.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear! really love that dresses! sooo lovely <3

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely pieces!
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that blue coat!
    Great post. :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete