Dec 7, 2012

Olive Green




One of my all time favorite colors is olive green. I even bought an olive green case for my iphone, because I knew it would go with all of my neutral colored outfits. For this particular outfit, I wore a green rayon top with blue jeans, a knitted black circle scarf, my triangle waffle necklace, and some black boots. I'm also rocking my new pair of Marc Jacobs sunglasses. It was a total splurge item, but I felt like it was a good investment piece that I will wear years to come. 


Outfit: Top | Nordstrom, Sunglasses | Marc Jacobs, Knitted Scarf | H&M, Necklace | BrandyMelville

12 comments:

  1. Really loving how you paired the neutral colored pieces to create a nice, comfy looking outfit~!

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite colors too. Your outfit is so simple and beautiful.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'm liking what you did with these photos. Looks very professional.
    Love the riding boots and chic sunnies <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look and your post!

    Following you via gfc, follow me back?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love olive green too. that top looks great on you <3

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that color! You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual and chic love! Love this olive color against your alabaster skin!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the moss green and the overall outfit! The color combo is wonderful! :) Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the moss green top and the color combo you used!! Hope you are well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look and that necklace peeping is cute!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look and yeah olive green is one of a kind color :)

    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete