Dec 30, 2012

Gold Antlers





Hey everybody,

I'm back with an outfit post! Our Christmas and New Years festivities have been hectic over here, but things are starting to calm down. I wore a black chiffon top with forest green jeans and knee high boots. Have you guys been to Uniqlo? The best way I can describe it is by calling it a more affordable American Apparel....yeah, that's the best I can do. They just opened one in San Francisco a couple of months ago and that is where I got these really affordable jeans. I've been wanting to get into colored jeans and leggings and have been so inspired by other fashion bloggers. I also just got this cute new necklace from OASAP. I really like it, because it adds a quirky element to my outfits.

My last post was an outfit post for any of you who are having trouble figuring out how to dress for New Year parties and events, so check that one out. But honestly, incorporating any glitter into your outfit will make it perfect for the new year. Glitz & Glam is the way to go. Since I probably won't be putting up my next post until after New Years, I just wanted to wish you guys a Happy New Year! I'm currently thinking of a new years resolution.....what are some of yours?

Outfit:
Jeans | Uniqlo
Boots | F21
Necklace | c/o OASAP
Top | Demasque

14 comments:

  1. I love affordable American style. Would love to visit the store. Cool necklace.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely visit when you have the chance! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with that shade of hunter green! I've been searching for skinnies in that exact color. Love how you wore them. Plus, adorable necklace :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I love that shade of green as well!

      Delete
  3. My dear,
    wish you a great 2013 full of dreams to come true. Wish you luck, health, happiness, love, lots of projects, many inspirations and lots of success!

    a big hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aida! Happy 2013 to you too!

      Delete
  4. Lovely blouse :)
    Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how quirky it is!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year! Hope you have a wonderful 2013!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noree! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete