Nov 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Colors





All of the leaves outside are turning orange and brown, so that was the inspiration for this outfit. It is also fitting that it is the day before Thanksgiving.

For the breakdown, I wore a chiffon top with a light brown cardigan, oxblood colored scarf, and my black leather boots. I layered a bit more than I usually do, since the weather has been on the chilly side (that's an understatement).

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'm thankful for all my readers and for those who continually share your thoughts on my page. Thank you for making my day a little brighter. 

Love,

Lisa

Outfit: Cardigan | Old Navy, Chiffon Top | H&M, Leggings and Boots | Forever 21

16 comments:

  1. you look lovely in all the photos - so gorgeous outfit and model! ;)

    kisses dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color combo! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors on you
    Xo Meganwww.tfdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, you have no idea how much I love this outfit - layers and fall colors! <3
    Gah, obsessing over it! Haha, have a wonderful Thanksgiving Lisa :D

    Enter to win a statement cuff from ManEater – international giveaway!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is gorgeous, Loos so good on you!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Helen

    WWW.fragile-bird.blogspot.Co.UK

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours you've chosen, perfect for the season. I tried brown leggings the other day and it went totally wrong. You have a beautiful style. Lizz xx Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely autumnal colour palette! Love the cardigan and scarf especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the colour combination in your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely outfit, the color choice is great! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that outfit & your blog...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colors. Nice blog, wanna follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)
    thanks:-)
    There's also a special Giveaway: WIN 300€ in SHOPPING on Atelier on Web, now on my blog
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute casual outfit! you look great!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete