Nov 28, 2012

Gold Forever









It's storming in California right now, so I'm so glad that I took these pictures yesterday when the sun was out. The star of this outfit is my new top from Sugarlips Apparel. It has gold tips on the collar and is chiffon. The cut on the bottom is also really interesting, so I decided to make it my own by tying a knot in the middle. I remember that was a huge trend in the summer, but you can carry any trend into any season, as long as it's in small doses. I paired it with my classic blue jeans and my tan wedges that I got a couple of months back. I also wore it with some jewelry from OASAP. I think the funkiness of the gold and spiked jewelry compliments the gold tips of my shirt pretty well. 

Like I said earlier, it's storming for the next two days, so if you are in this area, remember to bring an umbrella and stay dry! 

Love, 
Lisa

Outfit: Top | Sugarlips Apparel, Wedges | My Hot Shoes, Jewelry | OASAP

13 comments:

  1. you look AMAZING! love the outfit, you look extremely gorgeous! XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewellery and the top with the tips on the collars! It's really the little details that make an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice top dear :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice top~!

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top, and it matches perfectly with the bag! I think this is one of my fav outfits from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, all the little details make this outfit that much more stylish!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots! Thanks for stopping by my blog, would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. the little details on the tip of your collar is so cute!
    gorgeous look as always <3

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome look!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Simple but still stylish!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stormy weather is so hard to take pictures in. It's so dark. We know it very well in Seattle :O)

    Really pretty blouse. Like the color.

    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

    ReplyDelete